Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Janmashtami: My favourite Actors who acted in the Role of Krishna-2:- Sarvadaman Banerjee


Continuing with my series on Actors playing the role of Shri Krishna, now, in this 2nd part, I will write about Sarvadaman Banerjee. He acted in the role of Krishna in Ramanand Sagar's Shri Krishna TV Serial. Really a Great Work! I loved to watch the Geeta Episodes delivered by him! In the initial episodes it was difficult for me to consider S D Banerjee as Krishna because I was a great fan of Nitish Bharadwaj's acting in Mahabharat. But gradually, as 'Shri Krishna' progressed, and I followed it regularly, I started loving the performance of S D Banerjee. He has delivered all the scenes with Great Sincerity and Great Emotion!!! As we think about the Emotional and Blissful element in the Lord- that have been brought forth by S D Banerjee in a Nice Way! In comparison to earlier episodes, I loved his performance more in all the later episodes of the serial (much much more than the initial episodes ). I feel, gradually he got control over the role of the Lord after a few episodes and after that delivered all the dialogues of Shri Krishna with such Ease that I always feel blessed whenever I watch him on screen.


Another point i want to mention here- Sarvadaman Banerejee has done an Excellent performance in a Sanskrit movie based on the life of the great sage Adi Shankaracharya(Movie has the same name)... there he is just Awesome!!! I loved his performance! The Knowledge and the Devotion- both have been present in him throughout the whole film... Indeed a great film to watch!

His Dedication towards his work makes his works (films/serial) truly worth watching!



You may also like these posts:






No comments: