Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Happy Janmashtami: My favourite Actors who acted in the Role of Krishna-3:- Nitish Bharadwaj



Nitish Bharadwaj, who just made the role of Krishna like a Real-Life Character! I was immensely influenced by him during my childhood days! So always thought him as Krishna after watching Mahabharat. He was the Ultimate One in my eyes... I became interested to know about Lord Krishna only after watching his performance in Mahabharat. Even when I started my Blog-'Purnavataar', it was his picture only that came to my mind while thinking about the an image to include in the heading. My interest about Krishna was completely indebted to his performance in the role of the Lord. Wonderful work throughout the whole series, specially Shantidoot episode and most importantly in all the Geeta episodes!


Here I am ending the last part of my posts on the actors playing the role of Shri Krishna. Again I am stating that the headings of my posts are not any ranking or any special liking for any particular actor, it is just that I couldn't fit all the pictures and information in a single post, so decided to divide the whole Content into three posts.


Jai Shri Krishna


You may also like these posts:




No comments: