Monday, June 1, 2009

IN A HAPPY MOOD

Well , today i am very happy . The reason is that - it had been raining all night . In delhi we get very few showers in any given year . This year was also going in the same way . But since last 2-3 days the weather has shown signs of change . Even 2 days ago also , it had rained during the night . One thing to note here is that in delhi it rains in small areas at a time . It is very uncommon situation to see the whole delhi drenched in rain in the same time ( though sometimes it happens ) . So sometimes my husband would tell me that it had rained in the locality of his office , whereas i have experienced only a cloudy sky here throughout the whole day . I am really relaxed today , finally watching rain from my window .

Another point to remember is - as i am not in a job right now , i am enjoying the rain . But if i had to go anywhere then i think i wouldn't have welcomed rain with such a high spirit . In fact , then i wouldn't have given that much importance to rain so as to write a post on it ... Because i don't love to get wet at all (i am really serious ) .

This weekend i have seen 2 films of one of my favourite martial arts star - Jet li . The films are ROMEO MUST DIE and ROUGE ASSASSIN . I enjoyed both the films .

With this good mood i am finishing my post today . Do let me know your views about rain and getting wet .

With best wishes

Dpriya

No comments: