Friday, June 5, 2009

I LOVE FOOTBALL

YES !!! I love football .

I really don't know from when have i felt this interest in the game , but i just enjoy it . Actually my grandfather and my father ( and my younger brother also ) are ardent supporter of this game , so i guess i inherited this trait from my family itself .

OK , i know , traditionally it has been perceived as a man's game . I mean , so many players fighting for a single ball - does it really make sense ? I don't know .

All i know is - i just love the excitement , the energy of football . The joy of watching your team scoring a goal - cannot be compared to anything . I know i am not a great authority on football - many times i am not correct about the decision about free kick or an off-side . I watch it for the sheer joy of the game .

There is another reason as well . I have some favourite players and teams . So when they play i have an added interest . Come on , we , the women , also have the right to watch handsome , talented players , with athletic body . Yes i like that too .

I love ITALY , I always support it during the world cup . I have many favourite players like ROBERTO BAGGIO , PAOLO MALDINI i , FRANCO BARESI , F CANNAVARO and many more . I love nearly all the players of this team (during each WORLD CUP ) . I must say they are quite beautiful lot .

The next team i love is ARGENTINA , from the time of MARADONA , i have loved this side . Now i support this team after ITALY .

I really don't understand the beauty of the game , so i am unable to appreciate BRAZIL , i am really sorry for that . But i hear so much about them that i have respect for BRAZIL .

Besides these teams mentioned above , i watch the games between other teams also , i love the spirit . I have many more favourite players like - C . RONALDO , KAKA and many others .

Besides my parents , my relatives also know about my passion about this game . Sometimes , even my father-in-law calls me to let me know about a match being shown live on tv . I discuss my interests with both my dad and my father in law , they are really sweet to discuss the intricacies of the game , helping me to understand it better .

Above all i love it because of the life-force (the energy ) , each moment the game is alive . I tell you , the enthusiasm and the strength of football is really infectious . I love to experience it again and again .

With best wishes for all ,

Dpriya

No comments: