Monday, April 13, 2009

The Prelude...

Hello,
I am PRIYA and this is my blog.this is where i will write about myself , and about the people and happenings around me.
Today is a great day for me as i am entering the world of blogging.i have been a professional for many years but for a long time i have been thinking to take a new step.at first i was really confused to choose the path.since last week,i zeroed on blogging because i think this is where i can express my opinions,observations and wishes freely.
There is a relief as you take a decision after a long confused state of mind.right now i am experiencing that.i will try to post daily on my blog.
My interest lies in a lot of areas , as you will fine in future posts.so you can expect a wide variety of topics/discussions on my blog.i will be happy to listen from you.i also want to thank you for visiting my blog.
so, bye for today.
with best wishes
Dpriya

No comments: