Friday, June 11, 2010

FIFA World Cup 2010


So, FIFA World Cup is here!!! I am Sooo…Happy!!! Each time I follow the World Cup with great enthusiasm. I inherited my liking for Football from my grandfather and of course from my Dad…

This time also I will support Italy, which I am supporting since I became a fan of Roberto Baggio. Now, many new players are in the team, I am checking out their strengths and weaknesses daily from newspaper articles. Hope they win it again…like the last time.


My next favourite team is Argentina, which became my favourite since the time of Maradana. I loved to watch him play and after that started supporting Argentina.


So, lets see what happens this time. I also have some more favourite players- Christiano Ronaldo is one of them. As the tournament will proceed, so will I be able to write more on the teams and players. Will enjoy a lot!


(Images courtesy:- various websites on internet)



So, that’s all for today.

With Lots of Best Wishes.

Jai Shri Krishna

No comments: